1. Come pick up your free pumpkin at A-BOO!-ngdon Square beginning on Monday, October 24 at 10 am. We’ll have 100 pumpkins available first-come, first-served.
2. Take home your ghoulish gourd and carve a fangtastic masterpiece.
3. Bring your jack-o’-lantern back to the Square anytime on Halloween, Monday, October 31 and we’ll bring it to life at sunset!
4. Join us in the Square on Halloween night from 6 to 9 pm for our famous fiendish fiery display. We'll be passing out devilishly delicious treats—courtesy of Li-Lac Chocolates—and having a frightfully good time with our neighbors in costumes and plain clothes!
5. Share your photos on social media at #abingdonsquare.
Wishing you a Haunting Halloween,
Master of Scaremonies
Board Member, Events Committee Chair
Abingdon Square Conservancy